Rules and Regulations
8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday, and by appointment
Tenants store at their own risk. Insurance is available through an independent insurance agency at tenant's own expense.
Coincides with the office hours stated above. Twenty-four (24) hour access for tenants through assigned code.
Gate Usage (After Hours):
Every vehicle must "Code In" and "Code Out". Do not tailgate. You will not be able to "Code Out" if you did not "Code In". Any misuse of the access gate system and any subsequent damage to the gate will be the responsibility of the tenant. Tenant will be held liable for damages.
Rent is due on the first (1st) day of the month.
- Cash, checks, money orders or Mastercard/Visa/American Express payments are accepted.
- Please make your check payable to "BIG BLUE STORAGE".
- Please put your Building and Unit number on your check or money order for accurate posting and credit to your account.
- Please advise BIG BLUE STORAGE in writing of a change of address and/or telephone number.When payments are not received on time, units are over-locked. BIG BLUE STORAGE will remove the over-lock when rent payment and late charges are paid.
- Rental can be on a month-to-month basis, 6-month lease or year lease.
- A $15 administrative late charge will be assessed on all rent payments that are not received within five (5) days of the due date (the due date is the first of the month).
- An additional late charge of $20 will be assessed on all rent payments that are not received within 15 days of the due date (the due date is the first of the month).
- A $50 lien processing fee will be assessed on all rent payments that are not received within 30 days of the due date (the due date is the first of the month).
- Tenants shall pay a $25 fee for any check that is returned NSF.
All above fees are cumulative.
Inform BIG BLUE STORAGE of your intentions to vacate with 30 day written notice from the 1st of the month to avoid financial responsibility for the next month's rent. Remove all items and clean your unit. Don't fail to remove your lock. THE TENANT WILL CONTINUE TO BE CHARGED FOR THE UNIT IF THE LOCK IS NOT REMOVED AFTER MOVE OUT. If space is not left in the condition it was first rented, the tenant will be billed for disposal and cleanup fees.
For the convenience and safety of all tenants the speed limit is 5 miles per hour. No garage sales are allowed on the premises. No alcoholic beverages. No hazardous or flammable chemicals can be stored.